I attended a series of seminars at GenCon and I am posting them with the permission of the speakers. Feel free to link or copy any of the MP3’s.
1) Improvising: The GM’s Backup Plan by Patrick Benson
If you like his seminar, here are his haunts online.
- http://www.SinisterForces.com – My blog where I right about the Fudge RPG.
- http://www.YouMeetInATavern.com – A forum that I run for GMs.
- http://www.GnomeStew.com – The GM’s blog where I am a contributor on hiatus. 🙂
- http://www.EnginePublishing.com – The publisher of the new book from
the authors of Gnome Stew – Eureka, 501 Adventure Plots To Inspire
2) Design an RPG in an Hour by Machine Age Productions where we designed an occult World War 2 game with a card-based resolution system. The write up will be released under creative commons at Machine Age Productions.
3) World Building in an Hour by Machine Age Productions where we built a world where attachment is suffering, the sunlight is a precious dwindling resource and the world is a dream they seek to escape. The write up will be released under creative commons at Machine Age Productions.
4) The Intersection of Games and Stories by Matt Forbeck, Stan !, Jeff Tidball. Excellent discussion on how stories may be told with Roleplaying games, board games, video games or in novel form.
5) Game Design is Mind Control by Luke Crane and Jared Sorensen and recorded over by the fine folks at The Walking Eye Podcast.